Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Annoying Zone




                             Annoying:  to disturb or bother -- causing irritation or annoyance.

I was watching the news tonight and was reminded why I don't watch that particular channel for news very often at 6 pm.  The female news lady annoys me.  Why?  Because she looks like a Barbie doll.  Yep, she actually looks like a Barbie doll.  Same facial features - and they don't look real on her any more than they look real on the Barbie doll.  Hair style - the same.  She just looks like a talking Barbie doll.  That annoys me.  No one should actually look like that.  I look at her and always ask myself - Is she for real?  So I tend not to watch her if I'm wanting to watch the news at 6.

Perky morning people.  Need I say more?  I mean, seriously, who can be perky early in the morning?  Not supposed to happen at all.  I'm a mid-day type of person.  Don't do mornings well and don't do evenings well.  I certainly don't want to be exposed to anyone perky at 6 am.  It makes me just want to reach into that TV screen and smack her upside the head.  It didn't bother me when she quit working. 

Cats.  That says a lot.  My cats annoy me.  I liked them when they were little orphan kittens.  I'm thinking now we should have looked a little harder for a momma cat to take care of them.  These cats annoy me.  Psycho cat who thinks she can stand on one side of the door and wait for you to pass by so she can jump out at you and hiss.  Yep, that annoys me.  Weaving all in and out around my feet - totally annoying.  Makes me want to kick her aside.  But worst of all...the absolute worst of all is middle of the night.  I put my leg outside on top of the covers because I'm hot.  Big deal that the cat is sleeping there.  It does not give her the right to bite my ankle!!  Yep, that was a thud you heard as I kicked the cat out of bed. 

So I think as you read through this you will understand why I say I'm a mid-day type person.  I see that early morning TV annoys me, evening news lady annoys me and cat in the middle of the night annoys me.  Guess if you want to stay on my good side better just talk to me in the middle of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment