Thursday, September 10, 2015

Burger Night

I have a few New Food Nights to catch up on, so let's get started.

I checked my notebook and photo folders on my computer and WOW! it has been a while since I posted our food nights. Well, don't worry, we didn't go hungry.  We ate every week. 

Let's go back to July. Yes, two months ago.  I'm sorry 

I love cheeseburgers. A greasy dripping juicy cheeseburger.  It is always my go to at most restaurants. We decided to do a burger night. Gary put a twist on it. 

We started our meal with a simple salad brought by Miss Annette.


I love salad.  I should eat more of it.

Then the burger.

Not a cheeseburger.

Remember, Gary put a spin on it? He made a turkey burger stuffed with dressing and cranberry chutney on the side.





Thanksgiving in a sandwich!



I was hesitant (those food police in my head). I love turkey. I love dressing. Can do without cranberries.

I was surprised! 

The sandwich was very good.  Yes, I would eat it again.

What do you have with burgers? Well, potatoes of course.

Mr. Rick brought some crock pot potatoes with cheese.


How yummy do these look?  They were better.  I love potatoes and cheese.

We ended the meal with cookies made by Chris. He made these in his crock pot.


Very good - almost fudge like. 

See - I told you we ate well!  You know that tryptophan in turkey makes you sleepy. That may be why it took me so long to blog about it.

How about you?  What's the most exotic burger you have ever tried?


No comments:

Post a Comment