Thursday, September 17, 2015

Pizza Pizza

I love Italian. This is my birthday week. I had Italian three nights in a row.  YUMM

Even New Food Night this week was Italian. We had pizza. We had lots of different pizzas.

Lily set the table. Didn't she do a good job?



See how she made the napkins look like a little bow tie?



Now for the food!

Gary made the Pioneer Woman's Baked Potato Pizzas.

He baked some potatoes the night before. Pizza night he scooped some of the potato out and then added pizza sauce, toppings; pepperoni, hamburger, Italian sausage and topped with cheese.





Good stuff right there.

Mr. Rick brought over a never before ordered Pizza Hut pizza.  This pizza had chicken, mushrooms, spinach. Very good




Miss Annette made a Taco Pizza.  The sauce was a combination of sour cream and taco sauce. Add all the basic ingredients of a taco - what is not to like about this? Everyone loves tacos.




I made Spaghetti Pizza.  I cooked up some spaghetti and drained it.  To this I added an egg, some milk and Parmesan cheese. I split this up between two pies and baked it for about 15 minutes. Then I added pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese. One pie had pepperoni and hamburger and the other pie had hamburger and Italian sausage. Bake again and enjoy.





K.C. made a dessert pizza. Salted Caramel Apple Pizza. 






She used pizza crust and then sliced apples very thin. This was topped with some caramel sauce to which she had added some salt. Top it all with a cinnamon, butter crumb  mixture and let it bake while we eat all the other pizzas.



Oh my gosh! I cannot begin to describe how good this tasted. 

So if you love pizza but want to be a little bit adventuresome, try one of these. Be sure to let me know how it turns out for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment