Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hi -

Ok - with so many family and friends doing blogs I felt I should join in.  My blogs won't be as stimulating or thought provoking as others.  Probably not educational or even money and time saving for you. 

I like to amuse myself with random thoughts and figured I might as well share these random thoughts with anyone out there who wanted to read them. 

I may pull out some old poetry I have written in the past.  I may post some new poetry and I may just post about anything that happens to put me in the mood to write.  If you have something you want me to ramble on about just let me know.  I can fill a page with nothing that will be certain to entertain at least one or two people besides myself. 

So, welcome.  I hope you enjoy My World


1 comment:

  1. Way to go! And welcome to the world of blog. The nice thing about blogs is that we make them our own, no matter where we're at in the talent pool; kiddie end, in the deep end or somewhere in the middle. Do with it what you want...and enjoy the outlet! It doesn't matter what other people think -- so just ignore this comment.

    ReplyDelete