Friday, November 20, 2015

Holidays

Oh man am I ever getting excited for the holidays!

I just can't help myself. All these feeds show up on my Facebook account. All my friends post things on my timeline.

If you know me very well you know I LOVE Christmas!


I admit it - I love everything about the season -- the lights - the music - the decorations.  I wish it lasted longer.

Now, however much I love Christmas and I plan all year long in my head where I will put my trees and how I will set up the decorations and just where everything should go, and how often I can watch my favorite movie.



I love Thanksgiving just as much!

I love the family being together.

I love the traditions we have.

I love the food we have.



I love planning the food we have (well okay, Gary really loves this part more than I do).

And for me the Holidays include Thanksgiving.  So now matter how much I love having my Christmas decorations out - we never decorate until  after we have celebrated Thanksgiving.

So here is wishing all my friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!  





No comments:

Post a Comment