Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A New Form of Chocolate

New Food Night

Expectations

Mouth Watering

I have so been looking forward to someone saying 'Let's have Italian' when it's time to choose our theme for the next weeks new food.  I have been waiting since Christmas!  More on that later.

We set the scene.



We set the table.




Now for the food and friendship.

Let's start with a salad.




Just your basic salad with some carrots and croutons to add to it.

Some spaghetti --




Some meatballs.




And you have spaghetti and meatballs.




Of course you need garlic toast.



And pizza is also Italian.



As is garlic knots.



And now for the dessert I could not wait for.

Chocolate pasta!


That's right!  Gary and I first tried this when we visited our daughter in Seattle.  Loved it -- chocolate and pasta.  Whoever invented this was a genius!!!!!!

I wanted to try it again so looked on Amazon and order Gary a package for Christmas.





What do you think?

The first time Gary made it a year ago he made a white chocolate sauce for it.  This time he went with Vanilla cream sauce.



Isn't this a great presentation?  And I gotta say - the Vanilla Cream Sauce was the perfect choice.



So, if you like pasta and you like chocolate - try this.

I ordered it from Amazon and am sure I will be ordering it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment