Friday, February 28, 2014

Grandma Mo

Haven't written for a while.  We've been kind of busy at work.  But I thought I should take time for a short post.  Remington is hanging out with me tonight and I asked what I should write about.  His recommendation was 'your mohawk'.  

I'm sure you're thinking, 'what mohawk?'  Well, I have natural curly hair.  I wear it short because otherwise it just gets totally out of control.  My hair appears to be a fascination for my grandkids.  It always has been.  My oldest granddaughter used to give me 'makeovers.'  She liked to 'do my hair' while we were in the pool.  She has straight hair and mine looks straight - for a while when it's wet. LOL  She always wanted to give me 'big hair.'  

Well, Remington likes to pat my head. He says it's 'bouncy'.  He asked me tonight if he could give me a mohawk.  I told him sure, why not.  So he went and got the hair gel.  He found a container of "bed head".  Not sure why we had that but we did.  He proceeded to take this and arrange the middle of my hair into a mohawk.  He worked hard to get it to stand up straight.  He then decided that my new name would be Grandma Mo.  

 Here's a picture of me and my hairdresser. 




No comments:

Post a Comment