Monday, February 9, 2015

Walking Week 2



Well, I have completed two weeks of my walking.  Two weeks -  it takes 21 days for it to be established as a new habit.  I'm almost there!

So how did my week go?  I wouldn't say it was quite as good as the first week but I'm still satisfied with my progress.

I managed 4 days of walking 20-30 minutes for each walk.  I managed to do at least one 10 minute walk every day at work during my breaks.. some days it was two 10 minute walks.

I managed 4 days of my Hula Hoop.  When you are standing for 10 minutes just 'hooping' that can be a long time.  If you happen to have the wood stove going, I would recommend not standing in front of the fire to hoop.  You will be sweating!

The last full walk I did on my route last week I actually increased the route a short ways. This week I plan on another increase in distance and time.

Overall, I am not having any problems with my walking. One day last week was rough but I think it was the shoes I opted to wear that day.  I really hurt after that walk.  Made note to myself and did not wear that same pair of shoes.  I can see that I will probably need to get a better pair of shoes just for my walking.

So here's to the start of Week 3 of my walking.





No comments:

Post a Comment