Thursday, July 18, 2019

Salad Equals Love





This is my lunch.  I've had one of these Italian Pasta Salads every day this week. 

It's really good!  Pasta, artichokes, peppers, red onions, cherry tomatoes, pepperoni, salami.  All mixed up together. 

I'm not showing you this to make you hungry, although it should.  I'm showing you this picture to show you a picture of love. 

That's right - I said love.

I take my lunch to work every day.  Every Sunday my husband prepares my lunches for me.  This week happened to be Italian Pasta Salad.  Some weeks it's soup, some weeks sandwiches. 

Whatever my lunch is for the week, Gary prepares it on Sunday.  He then portions it out into containers and puts it in the fridge for me.  Then all I have to do is put the container and any snacks I want in my thermal along with a bottle of water in the morning.  Presto - lunch is ready to go in no time! 

He doesn't do this because he has to.  He doesn't do this because I have asked him to.  He does it because he wants to.  It's something he does because he loves me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment