Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Public Service Announcement



I'm offering the following Public Service Announcement.  I feel it is in the public's best interest to know the facts and prevent any catastrophes that may occur should my announcement be ignored.

I know I have written about this in the past but the information is much to important not to share again.

I am talking about nail polish marbling

I have been doing some computer research today and it has come to my attention that several people are promoting this form of ????  I'm at a loss here as to what to call it - I don't consider it art. I don't consider it a craft. I consider it a form of punishment for some and possible amusement of onlookers. 

My research today (don't judge that Pinterest is a form of research) has turned up the following:

Ceramic mugs



glassware




pumpkins



tiles



flower pots




eggs




and the dreaded NAILS



Now I will agree that everyone of these look amazing!  But again -- it's all deception!!! 


DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT attempt any of these projects!.  

If you just cannot resist the temptation then I beg you to have a willing, non-judging assistant nearby with lots of paper towels, Q-tips, and fingernail polish remover.  

DO NOT under any circumstances allow cameras, or phones with cameras to be present.

DO NOT allow any spouse anywhere near where your activity is taking place.If they promise to help remember - they are only doing this for their own amusement!!  They do not want to help you.  

And again LET ME STRESS THE IMPORTANCE

under no circumstances attempt this on your own!!!  Disastrous results will occur.  

This concludes my Public Service Announcement









No comments:

Post a Comment