Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 8 - No Junk Food Savings

Well - I'm starting week number two of the challenge. That means today is day number



It's getting easier - cravings are not as bad as they were last week.  I think now I just need to make it a habit to make better choices. I'm on my way. Had dinner out with our friends tonight. We eat out with them every Monday night. Tonight I chose a healthy meal. I even declined to eat the mozzarella sticks that Gary ordered for an appetizer.

Today was the first day of semester. Our phone rang non-stop. Believe it or not, I never even thought about a Chocolate Coke. Normally at beginning of semester I will take one to work with me knowing that it is going to be a rough day.

I have not been to Quik Trip for coffee (or cappuccino) since last Tuesday. I make a pot of coffee at home and take a carafe to work with me. It sees me through the day.  I see savings in my future if I stay away from Quik Trip. One large coffee is $1.73.  That's almost $10 a week just on weekdays. Doesn't include weekends or nights.



So I can see several bonuses in this already.  So I will continue on with my 21 day No Junk Food Challenge and will continue with my

No comments:

Post a Comment