Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day Before 21 Day Challenge

OK - the 21 Day No Junk Food Challenge starts tomorrow.



I think I'm ready. No let me rephrase that -- I AM READY

No junk food - candy, doughnuts, ice cream, chocolate, white bread, fast food, chips.

I think I can do this. Wait, let me rephrase that - I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!

I know my friends who are doing the challenge with me can do this also.

 My 9 year old granddaughter said that she was going to do this with me. I appreciate the fact that she wants to do this with me but it will be very hard for her.

There is some cake in the house but I didn't eat any of it yesterday or today so I'm okay there. No chips in the house - I don't keep them around - I have no will power there.  We do have Pepsi in the house - I will just have to not drink it.

We had Life Group tonight and met at Long John Silver's. My last fast food and soda for at least 21 days. Notice my optimism there? At least 21 days. Hopefully I can continue after the 21 days.

If you are joining me, leave a comment and let me know how you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment