Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 2

Okay - I made it through another day.  Only 19 more to go.



Me - Call Center - no Pepsi - no chocolate ---  why is the phone still ringing?

Do you get the idea that I think I need Pepsi?  Well, it wasn't quite this bad but I think you get the idea. LOL

So, how did my day really go, you ask?  Let's check it out.

Breakfast = I still haven't been to the store.  I made myself a bowl of oatmeal. I did put a small amount of sugar in it, also cinnamon and milk.  Had my glass of orange, pineapple, banana juice.  - Good to go.

Made my ritual stop at Quik Trip.  Again - I passed up cappuccino and had a cup of coffee with creamer.

At work I got my large bottle of water out of the fridge (33.something ounces - two a day at work). Okay I'm set for the morning - except I want a Pepsi. Do we see an issue here?


Lunch time - I was so on top of things last night that I made myself a big salad to take for lunch today. Lots of lettuce, radishes, onions, chicken and Ranch dressing.  Okay perhaps the Ranch dressing was over the top but technically it isn't junk food so I think it's okay.

Day is going pretty good so far. I don't feel hungry but am thinking that a Pepsi and a couple of tootsie rolls would be good.  Still have a headache but that's kind of typical for me so I can handle it.

Dinner - Man Gary is certainly a good cook.  He made some swiss steak type stuff. We had some scalloped potatoes to go along with it.  Also a small salad.

Overall I think my day went well.  It's still fairly early in the evening. If I get hungry I can pop up some popcorn. I did get hungry last night after I posted my blog so I ate some Brazil nuts. (See Gary I do know the correct name for them. My mouth just tends to blurt out that other word before I know what's happening).

One friend has checked in.  She is so on top of things. She got herself whole wheat pasta, and tortilla shells and she has been eating good!  Granddaughter said she did good also.  She had pizza but I'm thinking that was probably family meal so I told her that if she did without pop, candy or ice cream she was doing really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment